Faulty or Incorrect Items (Not what was ordered)
If you receive a faulty or incorrect item, we will exchange or refund the item within a 10 day time period provided the following process is followed:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery with your concerns. We only replace goods that are faulty or incorrect on arrival and if you do not advise us within 48 hours upon arrival, items will not be replaced.
- We will replace your item in time for your party if possible or we will refund your purchase.
- We will also organise the return of the faulty or incorrect item by issuing a Refund Authorisation number. Please ensure you return the item unused with all the original packaging intact and in the condition in which you received it without any missing parts of the product or packaging.
- The costume/product is placed in its original packaging which is also not damaged
- Please note that you will need to organise the return of the item/s to us for our review. We will issue a return label by using standard Australia Post parcel post.
- Upon inspection and approval, we will issue a refund of any item/s due.
Please ensure you meet the above requirements before returning the costume/product back to us.
If the costume/product does not meet these requirements, we will not be able to issue a refund and additional shipping costs will be incurred at your expense to send the original costume/product back to you.
(Just to let you know, sometimes styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes are usually slight, for example: a change in the placement of crystals on a handmade Venetian mask. These type of production changes are beyond our control and manufacturers do not notify us when they occur.)
It Doesn't Fit. I've Changed My Mind. Event Cancelled.
Costumes don't look like regular clothes and they don't always fit like regular clothes. Costumes are not every day street wear and do not look or feel like street wear. If the size you ordered is incorrect, you've changed your mind or your event is cancelled, we do not exchange or refund in these circumstances as we destroy any returned costumes as these cannot be reused for sale. Note that this policy of I've Changed My Mind. Event Cancelled also applies to all items purchased from us.
Please note that any Store Pick-ups not collected within 1 month, will incur a 30% restocking fee and items will be retained by us.
It's All About Hygiene
There are some items that for hygiene reasons we simply will not exchange or refund. We think you will be reassured to know we do not accept returns on the following items unless they have a manufacturer fault: teeth and fangs, eyelashes, wigs, moustaches, beards, makeup and any fake hair items, hosiery, underwear, contact lenses, masks.
Wigs that are boxed, will not be exactly like the photographic images shown on the packaging which may include some slight colour variations. They will need combing and styling to resemble the photographic images and this is not a fault.
Please note that in purchasing a wig, you agree to abide to these terms.
Special Orders Just For You
We do not accept returns or exchanges on special orders we have specifically ordered in from our suppliers just for you. This includes any items marked as Pre-Orders
We will always let you know when a particular sale or promotion excludes returns.
Orders out of Stock: All items shown on this website are subject to availability. If you purchase an item that becomes out of stock at time of fulfilment of your order, we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you other options:
a) Order alternative products
b) Dispatch product when available
c) Receive refund on purchase price of product.
Please be aware that ZipPay and Latitude Pay are separate entities to us, and the agreement you enter into for payment instalments will continue until we have processed your refund (if applicable). If you have an instalment payment due to be deducted by ZipPay or Latitude Pay prior to your refund being processed, we do recommend that you continue to have sufficient funds in your nominated account so ZipPay or Latitude Pay can deduct the necessary payment. This will avoid being charged any 'unavailable funds' fee from ZipPay or Latitude Pay. Any payments you make to ZipPay or Latitude Pay will still be refunded back to you as soon as your refund has been processed.