Faulty or Damaged Item
If you have an issue with an item sent (faulty or damaged), we will exchange or refund at our discretion, the item within a 10 day time period provided the following process is followed:
- Contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery with your concerns.
- We will replace your item in time for your party if possible or we will refund your purchase if we cannot rectify the issue before your event has passed. This is only applicable to Premium Overnight Express and Express Post shipping orders.
- Standard Shipping orders will in all cases have the faulty item replaced.
- If applicable, we will organise the return of the item by issuing a Refund Authorisation number. Please ensure you return the item unused with all the original packaging intact and in the condition in which you received it without any missing parts of the product or packaging.
- The costume/product is placed in its original packaging which is also not damaged.
- Please note that you will need to organise the return of the item/s to us for our review. We will issue a return label by using standard Australia Post parcel post.
- Upon inspection and approval, we will issue a refund of any item/s due.
- The costume must not have been worn, other than for a quick try on.
Please note that you must meet the above requirements before returning the costume/product back to us.
If the costume/product does not meet these requirements outlined above, we will not be able to issue a refund/return and additional shipping costs will be incurred at your expense to send the original costume/product back to you.
(Just to let you know, sometimes styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes are usually slight, for example: a change in the placement of crystals on a handmade Venetian mask. These type of production changes are beyond our control and manufacturers do not notify us when they occur. In addition slight variance in colour of costumes do not constitute a fault and therefore will not be refunded or exchanged)
It Doesn't Fit. I've Changed My Mind. Event Cancelled.
Costumes don't look like regular clothes and they don't always fit like regular clothes. Costumes are not every day street wear and do not look or feel like street wear. If the size you ordered is incorrect (and you did not use the Sizer app to select your size), you've changed your mind, you are sick or your event is cancelled, we do not exchange or refund in these circumstances. Note that this policy of It Doesn't Fit, I've Changed My Mind. Event Cancelled applies to all items purchased from us.
If you have used our Size app to select your costume size and you have followed the recommended size and it does not fit, we will organise an exchange for the correct size at our cost provided:
- You have used our online measuring Sizer app to valid your measurements and used the recommended size for the costume for the item ordered. This is to protect both parties and validate that the costume would have fit for its intended use. Please note that the Sizer app does not take and store a photo, but scans the outer points of your shape to provide accurate measurements to determine your sizing for each costume.
Occasions when consumers aren't entitled to a repair, replacement or refund
Consumers are not entitled to a repair, replacement or refund under the ACCC consumer guarantees if:
- they got what they asked for but simply changed their mind, found the product cheaper somewhere else, or decided they didn't like the purchase or had no use for it.
- Incorrect size ordered
- the problem with the product was caused by the consumer misusing it
- they knew of or were made aware of the problem with the product before they bought it (but they may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a different problem with the product that wasn’t made clear to them before they bought it)
It's All About Hygiene
There are some items that for hygiene reasons we simply will not exchange or refund. We think you will be reassured to know we do not accept returns on the following items unless they have a manufacturer fault: teeth and fangs, eyelashes, wigs, moustaches, beards, makeup and any fake hair items, hosiery, underwear, contact lenses, masks.
Wigs that are boxed, will not be exactly like the photographic images shown on the packaging which may include some slight colour variations. They will need combing and styling to resemble the photographic images and this is not a fault.
Please note that in purchasing a wig, you agree to abide to these terms.
Please note that any Store Pick-ups not collected within 7 days of your nominated collection date, will be forfeited by you and retained by us and there will not be any refund applicable due to loss of potential sale.
Special Orders Just For You
We do not accept returns or exchanges on special orders we have specifically ordered in from our suppliers just for you. This includes any items marked as Pre-Orders
We will always let you know when a particular sale or promotion excludes returns.
Orders out of Stock: All items shown on this website are subject to availability. If you purchase an item that becomes out of stock at time of fulfilment of your order, we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you other options:
a) Order alternative products
b) Dispatch product when available
c) Receive refund on purchase price of product.
Please be aware that AfterPay and ZipPay are separate entities to us, and the agreement you enter into for payment instalments will continue until we have processed your refund (if applicable). If you have an instalment payment due to be deducted by AfterPay and ZipPay prior to your refund being processed, we do recommend that you continue to have sufficient funds in your nominated account so AfterPay and ZipPay can deduct the necessary payment. This will avoid being charged any 'unavailable funds' fee from AfterPay and ZipPay. Any payments you make to AfterPay and ZipPay will still be refunded back to you as soon as your refund has been processed.