Type: Make up and Special FX
Faulty or Incorrect Items (Not what was ordered)
If you receive faulty or incorrect items, we will exchange or refund the item within a 10 day time period, provided the following process is followed:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery with your concerns. We only replace items that are faulty or incorrect on arrival.
- We will replace your item/s in time for your party if possible or we will refund your purchase.
- We will approve the return of the faulty or incorrect item/s by issuing a Faulty or Incorrect Items Authorisation number.
- Please ensure you return the item/s unused, with all the original packaging intact in the condition in which you received it, without any missing parts of the product or packaging including tags.
- The item/s must be returned, placed in its original packaging which is also not damaged and must not have been worn or stained.
- Please note that you will need to organise the return of the item/s to us for our review by using standard Australia Post parcel post.
- The item/s must have been sent back within 72 hours of receipt of item/s with proof of date sent provided to us.
- Upon inspection and approval, we will refund the postage cost of returning the item/s, along with replacement of item/s or any refund of item/s due.
Please ensure you meet the above requirements before returning the item/s back to us, as failure to so, will mean your refund or replacement will be denied. In addition, any shipping costs incurred, will be at your expense to send the original item/s back to you.
If you require a replacement costume/product urgently, you will need to go online and order and pay for another costume/product. Once we have received the faulty item/s back, we will refund your second purchase.
Please note that we cannot send out a second costume/product without payment, until we have the original costume/product back.
(Just to let you know, sometimes styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes are usually slight, for example: a change in the placement of crystals on a handmade Venetian mask. These type of production changes are beyond our control and manufacturers do not notify us when they occur.)
It Doesn't Fit. I've Changed My Mind.
Costumes don't look like regular clothes and they don't always fit like regular clothes. If the size you ordered is incorrect or you've changed your mind, we will exchange your costume (but not refund) for a different size or item only where the item is normally stocked.
Please follow these easy steps:
- Request your exchange immediately upon receiving your delivery by contacting us at email@example.com
- We will also approve the return of the item by issuing a Replacement Authorisation number only if the item is normally stocked.
- You must send your item/s for return unused in the original condition with all of the original packaging including tags intact within 48 hours.
- You must provide proof of date of item/s being returned. If item/s are not sent within 48 hours of receipt of original delivery, we will not exchange your item of It Doesn't Fit. I've Changed My Mind.
- If there is any part of the item or packaging missing, damaged or showing signs of having been worn, we will not exchange your item.
- We will inspect returned item/s and provide acceptance within 2-4 days of receipt.
- We will ship your replacement item when your return item has been received, viewed and processed.
- Original Shipping costs are non refundable and you will be responsible for the shipping costs for the return of the original item/s and the replacement item/s.
We will not accept return of products with any make-up marks, fake tan marks or other forms of body make-up transferred onto the product. To be on the safe side, we recommend all make-up products be removed from your person before trying items on.
Fastest Way To Exchange
If you require a replacement costume/product urgently, you will need to go online and order and pay for another costume/product. Once we have received the original item/s back, we will refund your second purchase. Please note that we cannot send out a second costume/product without payment, until we have the original costume/product back.
It's All About Hygiene
There are some items that for hygiene reasons we simply will not exchange or refund. We think you will be reassured to know we do not accept returns on the following items unless they are faulty: teeth and fangs, eyelashes, wigs, moustaches, beards and any fake hair items, hosiery, underwear, contact lenses, masks,Inflatable items and item that has been worn or altered.
Special Orders Just For You
We do not accept returns or exchanges on special orders we have specifically ordered in from our suppliers just for you.
We will always let you know when a particular sale or promotion excludes returns.
Please be aware that ZipPay is a separate entity to us, and the agreement you enter into for payment installments will continue until will have processed your refund (if applicable). If you have an instalment payment due to be deducted by ZipPay prior to your refund being processed, we do recommend that you continue to have sufficient funds in your nominated account so ZipPay can deduct the necessary payment. This will avoid being charged any 'unavailable funds' fee from ZipPay. Any payments you make to ZipPay will still be refunded back to you as soon as your refund has been processed.
To return your order for an exchange or refund, please send your items to us in its original undamaged packaging, with the invoice and 'Returns Form' to:
Jokers Costume Mega Store
1821 Ipswich Road Rocklea QLD 4106
Orders out of Stock: All items shown on our website are subject to availability. If you purchase an item that becomes out of stock at time of fulfilment of your order, we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you other options:
a) Order alternative products
b) Dispatch product when available
c) Receive refund on purchase price of product.